Friday, November 21, 2008

Dresden - 2/11/2008 - Part 2

Hello! Yet another long interval from me. Have been rushing mad to complete several items at work.

Ok, off with some interesting places I visited in Dresden:

I was standing in front of a monument opposite the Semper Opera House & Theaterplatz.
This was the building right behind of the monument..

Mighty steeds at your service!

This dude is a real human being. We initially thought it was just another lifeless item on display, when we suddenly saw his hands moving.

Another pair of still-life street performer. He waved at me for tips after posing, and I obliged with a couple of syillings.

A trishaw spotted in Dresden..

This is an interesting way to travel the little city. Six persons could take a ride in this interesting looking bike, which is being led by a tour guide. Everyone has to cycle together in order to get it moving. I was too excited when I saw it that the photo taken is badly tilted. I miss Photoshop.. :(

I guess there'll be a few more parts to go for my Dresden postings. Too many things to show, too little time.. I will post again soon. It's 3.15am here and I need to sleep. Till then, have a nice day and thanks for dropping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment