Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Long Pause

Silence has been my miserable friend. As some of you would have known, I do not have internet access at the comfort of my own apartment for the second trip to Germany this time.

I have been back since 5th of February 2009, after a month or so being back in Malaysia. The experience this time around have been rather extreme, with harsh winter weathers to brave through and also the psychological challenge of NOT HAVING THE DARN WIFI CONNECTION in my own apartment! >:(

I would normally have to walk up to another apartment block and access the internet in a dining hall (Well, it's more of a dining room I would say). It is about 10 minutes' walk from my own place; not too far but rather inconvenient..

Well I have been back for about a month now, nothing much have taken place. I have not even been to the shopping malls like I used to, just for the fact that they are a little bit far away from my current apartment unit. Good and also bad. Good thing is that I do not spend my money unnecessarily, and the bad thing is that I am rather isolated from civilisation.

BUT!!! I have been to Prague 2 weeks ago, and there would be another exciting adventure awaiting before we depart back to Malaysia. :)

I will update some random shots from the first stay in Germany in my next post, and also of my Prague trip soon. If I have the time.. If I feel like updating it.. I am 'moody' and 'emotional' lately.. If only I have the internet all the time, things would have been so much better.. Hmm, till then I shall contiue seeking for any signs of a silver lining behind the clouds this time around..

Take care and I shall be ranting again soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment